Thursday, November 05, 2009

Thursday.. yeah that's about it

Let's start with the Bridget Jones check list:

Male companion: None
Cigarettes smoked this morning: 2
Coffee this morning: 2 cups
Water this morning: 1 bottle
Can of Diet Coke: not yet.. I'm still letting it warm up a bit (yes, I like it room temp)
Hours of slacking so far this morning: ummm 2 hours maybe :)

So friends of mine are having a little scavenger hunt. If you're a reader and want to win a bag of stuff.. check out http://authorsafterdark.blogspot.com/ for details.

I have been talking to Stella and it looks like AAD next year will be in Sept sometime. And... we should know concrete dates by this weekend.. then the planning will begin.

Ya know.. I think I missed my calling to be a party planner... :D

Okee.. stuff is happening at work so I will try to blog again sometime this weekend.

Hang tight y'all and happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment