Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's going on! Nothing.. it's only Thursday

So a week ago today I was super excited about AAD a week later.. sitting at my desk.. again.. and blogging. What's new that happened. Well... the planning for AAD 2010 is going to start soon. I'm super excited about that. Also planning on what cons to go to next year. AAD is a for sure thing. Stella would kill me if I don't. Then I don't know if I want to do RT again this year. *shrug* The jury is stil out on that one batman.

I have been in contact with the fabulous authors from AAD. They are so cool... I mean as a fan and reader its comparable to meeting a super star. But they are so done to earth that its so easy to talk to them. Okee anywho... my group on Shelfari has picked the book of the month and it happens to be Jennifer Armintrout's new series. So the group has spoken and we will be reading Queene of Light and Child of Darkness for November. If you would like to check out my group... go to www.shelfari.com and look for the group Just the Vamps. I have it locked down to due VERY adult material. Stella Price, Jennifer Turner and Jaye Wells are members of this group and I have extended the invitation to Jennifer Armintrout, Joey Hill and Mima to the group. Cross fingers that they come and play.

Also... I am mod of another group called Shadow Heights...
http://www.shadowheights.com/forum/index.php

Come and play with me...

I heard some fantastic news from Sunny that there will be a single author anthology for her Mona Lisa series. That's super cool!

Okee I think I am done... for now... must go and do some work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment